Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Quick Easy and Cheap Valentine's Decorations

Alright here are just a few more things I've got around the house.
I got these candle holders for free from a girl I knew.  So I threw on some mod podge and rolled them in glitter.  Threw some left over red hots in the bowl and there they sit.  The candle holders are holding some Glade candles.
Cost: free

Please ignore the fact that I need another box of candy thrown in there!  Vase - Goodwill $1.  Flowers $3 (that I bought last week and are still looking good!!) Candy: $4 (it will take 4 boxes...not 3 I guessed) at Dollar Tree.  Jar in the middle - Free recycled

I can't decide if I'm going to keep the red....or put candy hears in next time.  Because next to the flowers I have this candle
Junky picture.  Sorry but it looks totally cool.  I just hot glued candy hearts all the way around a pillar candle.  And I love it!!!

So what decorations do you have up in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!