Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You know you take too many pictures when....

You know you take too many pictures when you say smile and.....
Do you see that his other hand is covering his face...just in case I got around that big hand?  :)

Or how about...you know you take too many pictures when you give your child their dinner plate and they look at you.  So you ask why aren't you eating?  Aren't you hungry?

Their response...

I was seeing if you were going to take a picture of my hot dog first. 

What about you?  How do you know if you take too many pictures?

Oh - kind of a hooray my shop is finally open - enter coupon3 for 15% off your final purchase!  Go check out my items here.  More will be added each day so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!