Friday, March 25, 2011

My Shopping Round Up

Japan Relief - World Peace on Youth, Organic Cotton tshirt
I'd for sure get Josh this shirt -- I love the slogan "Wear the message....
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe and countries in between, our wish for the World is PEACE."
Get it at RC Tees shop.  $18 and 25% of proceeds are going to Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support.  Such a great cause!

Bike Tee children and toddlers sizes choose your size and colors
And I'd have to get this bike shirt from Caustic Threads too.  I love that you can pick and chose the colors! I like the grey but I'd have to take green ink (of course!) for Josh!  $14.

Easter Rubber Duck Soap
Aren't these soaps cute?  Pink Parchment Soaps has them for sale!  I'd chose the duck with the bunny ears! $6.00



Undies Purse in Vintage Polka Dot
How awesome is this little undies bag?  Luxford Street's shop is super cool {she has a lego purse too!}.  I'd buy this for my sister to put her pens and stuff in at school.  How funny! $22

Yoshi Nintendo Desk Clock
This clock would look great on Josh's desk!  {His Mario room is slowly getting done!}  CAE clocks has tons of games to chose from! $25

NEW Michael Miller Prom in Gray 1 yard
I'd take a yard of Michael Miller's Prom fabric.  I'd have to make something for my friend Katie.  Do you see that girl spiking the punch!? How funny! $8.50 at Hypernoodle2

Rainy Days and Mondays Yellow Umbrella Damask by Riley Blake 1 yard
And I'd have to get a yard of Rainy Days by Riley Blake!  $7.25 at Thread This Fabric.


Total: $101.75

How would you spend an extra $100?!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! awesome picks! I LOVE the undies bag and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the prom fabric. Thank you for including my bike tee, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!