Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Josh's Valentines...and fabric for sale!

I almost forgot -- yesterday was Valentine's Day.  DUH. 
Josh's school is known as the Pirates.  So I found some pirate treat bags at Hobby Lobby and we filled them with some candy.  I just printed off some not so fancy bag toppers and stapled them. 

They say you aarrrg a good friend. 
I was trying to use his school's logo but I couldn't find a good one to use that wouldn't kill my ink.
And now that I look at this one I realize that it's not cross bones back there they are bats.  Oh well.  :)

He liked them.

And I didn't have to beg him to write his name a million times.

So you saw my table.  Well today I was moving stuff into the new craft room but I had to unload the drawers of fabric.  My table looked like this.



This fabric situation is out.of.control.

So come take my stuff!!!

1 yard of butterfly fabric
pre-washed
$5.00


I thought this was cute.  No clue what my plans were for it. :)
pre-washed
2 yards
$8 (for both yards)


Kitty fabric
1 yard
pre-washed
$5


Sand dollars
1 yard
pre-washed
$5


Snowflake
pre-washed
half yard
$3


princess dresses and shoes
1 yard
pre-washed
$5

I'll post a few more tomorrow!  If your interested email me or leave a comment! 
I'm also getting rid of my old camera - canon A1100 IS.
Here is the amazon link
Amazon sells used ones for $110.  I'm just asking $50. 
It's in great shape. Less than 1 year old.  Comes in original box with the memory card, computer software and everything. I'd rather one of you all get it!  Then I get a chance to see your pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love those pirate-y valentines! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in that sandollar fabric . . . let me know the details.
    my3djbeads at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the snowflake and will be watching for other postings too. I love fabric and have more than I know what to do with but I keep on buying :) You should just run a tab for me I know I will find more. You can contact me at rmitchem at centurytel dot net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the snowflake and will be watching for other postings too. I love fabric and have more than I know what to do with but I keep on buying :) You should just run a tab for me I know I will find more. You can contact me at rmitchem at centurytel dot net.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have the butterfly fabric? If so I would love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!